A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit any website in general. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit next time you browse that page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalisation, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without them, any service offered by any page would be significantly less effective. To see more information on what cookies are, how they are stored, how to remove them, disable, etc., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This site uses the following private cookies:
- Session cookies: to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. This combats spam.
- This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: It stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors of this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons “Like” or “Share”.
- Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we let a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
-Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties that may be mentioned in this policy of cookies.
- Web browsers are responsible for storing cookies tools. From the web browsers comes the right to removal or deactivation the cookies. Neither this website nor their legal representatives can ensure the proper or improper handling of cookies by any of the browsers above.
- In some cases you need to install the cookies browser to remind you of your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on computer servers in the United States and agree not to share it with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to that effect. Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject on this link. For information on what use Google gives to cookies please see this other link.
For any queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact me through the contact section.